Monday, October 26, 2015

Week #87- maintain a good attitude and to focus!

This week was pretty good, I’ve been more focused on helping the people here, now that I am getting used to it. My companion has helped me a lot to maintain a good attitude and to focus. I am getting to know my area little by little. Yesterday we did divisions and we were able to have a successful day. I was contacting with a member and when I told my companion where we were contacting, he told me that I should never go there again because it’s dangerous, so I still need to figure out where I shouldn’t go, but everything has gone good so far. I have seen that we need to focus more on investigators; many of our lessons are for less active members and recent converts. I want to concentrate on our investigators and finding new investigators. This should help us have more success and we will be able to help more people.
Love, Elder Monson

No comments:

Post a Comment